Do you have a plan set up for your assets and loved ones?
It is never too early to think about what you want done with your estate after you pass on, or become unable to administer your wishes. Be sure to have a plan ready ahead of time so that your property is taken care of in a way that supports your goals and wishes. This can include leaving money for groups or charities, or assets which can help secure your family’s future.
It is important to remember that estate planning should be an ongoing process. Significant life events such as marriage, divorce, the birth and development of children and grandchildren, and deaths in the family all have the potential to impact your estate plan. It is also important to remain up to date on changes in tax codes and inheritance laws. Allow us to help you design a plan that will take care of your loved ones and see your assets managed with care and precision.
An estate plan is not accomplished through a single document. Estate planning involves crafting several documents that work together to accomplish your goals, in many different circumstances.
Our estate planning services include:
- Drafting basic wills with ancillary documents such as Powers of Attorney and Health Care Directives.
- Creating a Revocable Living Trust to more carefully manage assets during your lifetime and beyond.
- Representation during Probate proceedings.
- Guidance and support for Executors and Personal Representatives throughout Estate Administration.
- Preparing for long-term care and identifying key strategies that will protect your existing resources.
- Qualifying for Medicaid nursing home support.
- Navigating Guardianship proceedings when loved ones can no longer make responsible decisions for themselves.
- Responding to the legal issues arising from conditions of incapacity, disability, and dementia.
- Providing fiduciary services for clients to serve in the as Executor, Trustee, Agent under Powers of Attorney, and Guardian.
- Creating Gun Trusts for responsible gun owners to create a solid firearms management plan.